BBQ Charcoal & Lump Charcoal
While gas grills are great to use for convenience, nothing beats a charcoal grill on flavour or experience. For people who love barbecue, using a charcoal grill is the ultimate way to cook your food, not only for your meats but also for other foods, such as grilling your veggies. There’s nothing quite like a charcoal-grilled tomato, capsicum or corn to go with your grilled steak and chops.
Only the finest BBQ and lump charcoal
Here at The Barbecue Company, we know to get the best out of your charcoal grilling experience, you need all the right tools and supplies to get your grill going. The most important would have to be the charcoal you use. We gave an excellent range of BBQ and lump charcoal for you to choose from to get your grill all fired up, including:
- Royal Oak Hardwood Lump Charcoal made from the finest American Oak and Hickory Hardwood.
- Royal Oak Hardwood Charcoal Briquettes made from the finest American Hardwood using small pieces of real Royal Oak Lump Charcoal.
- Golden's Cast Iron Lump Charcoal, which has no fillers or additives, is easy to light, and it burns longer, offering you true Oak and Mesquite wood-fired flavours.
- Myron Mixon's Natural White Oak Charcoal produces a fantastic smoky flavour when slow cooking or grilling. This premium lump charcoal works particularly well with ceramic grills and gravity fed smokers.
- Myron Mixon’s Premium Lump Charcoal allows you to get that perfect bold open-fire flavour.
The Barbecue Company has the lump charcoal you need
Finding the right lump charcoal is crucial when it comes to creating the right taste for your barbecue. We don’t want you to settle for anything less than the best. This is why we stock quality lump charcoal and briquets for your barbecue needs.